Friday, September 19, 2008

We have a problem.
We are obsessed with buying baby clothes.
Like... really obsessed.

NX called me the other day to tell me: "I think I have a disease." Turns out, despite our repeated vows to stop buying clothes for a baby who hasn't even been born yet, she'd dropped $30 on a baby outfit while trying to buy a present for someone else. In fairness... it is a really cute outfit! They all are. Which is why we've already had to move our stash of baby clothes from a shelf in our hall closet to its own little storage box.

When that happened, we promised to take it easy. We recited the cost of diapers. College. Buying a crib. No more baby clothes! No matter how cute and tiny and sweet they are. And we were great until yesterday, really, a whole 4 days! But then NX e-mailed me about a sale at minisocial.com. She says she was hoping I would tell her not to buy any more clothes. Yeah right - has she seen MY closet lately? No one ever accused me of holding back when it comes to shopping! And they were so cute! And tiny! And sweet! And ON SALE! Oh well... you know the end of this story... It involves a plum and navy tunic onesie and a shawl collared baby jacket.

Here are a few - just a few - of our favourite things:




We're going to have to take this obsession to the thrift store!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Those outfits are soooo cute! Love them!