Friday, August 29, 2008

It's a....

The Chinese Calendar said: Boy!
Old Wives Tales about Fruit said: Boy!
Curandera said: Boy!
Position Coya is Carrying in said : Boy!
All of the dreams about our baby said: Boy!

Today's ultrasound said: GIRL!!!!!!!!

We're in shock but looking forward to all kinds of stylish hand me downs from her beautiful cousins Penelope and Olympia.

Here she is (a picture of a picture until we can get it scanned):


And some video of the ultrasound, unedited for clarity or to excise the evidence of our constant worrying about the baby:

6 comments:

poppy.f.seed said...

very very very exciting! I was wondering if the predictions were right!

poppy.f.seed said...

ok, I am too impatient. I just watched the video- so cool to see her moving around!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Conrats on your beautiful, growing child!!!!!! How was your extended visit????

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Seeing her move is so exciting! I'm so thrilled for the two of you.

Unknown said...

hey c & n!
i'm constantly thinking about you both and I'm so glad that you're having a girl! we had an ultrasound yesterday and looked away from the monitor when the genitals were on screen--we're determined to be surprised again!
xoxo,
michelle

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet you Ida!