Wednesday, March 18, 2009

IRX is just about 10 weeks old, and still tiny enough to fit on a calendar!



I love her model-esque pose in that photo, and I promise we had nothing to do with it (short of placing her on the calendar). The one leg up is her own signature style.

We have been having a lot of fun dressing the baby, although NX and I don't always see eye-to-eye when it comes to Ida Fashion. She likes a mismatching stripes kind of look, while I like to dress her like a leprechaun. Hey - it is the right time of year!



NX changed her outfit as soon as I wasn't looking!

Anyway, the shoes she's wearing are Ugg rip-offs from the Gap, a hand me down from The Cutest Toddler Ever, our niece P-LO. IRX has a lot of shoes. I mean, a LOT:



My current favourites are the polka-dotted Vans:



Almost all of these have been gifts, and I get it. Baby shoes are tiny and adorable, just like baby feet. What's not to love?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a 10 week old with 15 pairs of shoes! You are going to need A LOT of closet space for this one.

Baby clothes ARE so cute; I can hardly help myself sometimes and I don't even have a baby!

Diane said...

She is adorable, CP! Yay for IRX!

megan said...

IRX has more shoes than i do. i wish i had a pair of those blue leather lightning bolt boots! i hate myself for being jealous of a baby's shoe collection...

poppy.f.seed said...

Do all those shoes fit now, or are they for awhile? :)
Very cute.

------ said...

Woah, wait. . .is that a desk top calendar the baby is on, like one of the desk pads?!?

Anonymous said...

I wish I had so many shoes, yet still got carried around...